Knowledgebase: Microsoft Powerpoint
I want to undo an automatic correction.
Posted by - NA - on 21 March 2006 06:48 AM
Click the AutoCorrect Options button , and then click the Undo (automatic correction or capitalization) command or the Change back to (previous formatting) command. The command varies depending on the type of correction.

(374 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name:
Help Desk Software by Kayako Fusion